Screen ProtectorTips

Last Updated:

1. tripleX

tripleX Member

What type of screen protector would you recommend for my HTC One X? How long can sticker protector last on a phone? I saw some packages on the web offering 7 stickers in one packet for small price? Is there need to change them often? I hope so no, cuz it's really frustrating with these bubbles and stuff :)

2. grifs8

grifs8 Member

Usually I change mines every month keeps things fresh and clear, though I used to use the same one until it virtually fell off with use lol
  3. tripleX

tripleX Member

Tnx for reply. I just bought htc branded official screen protector. I applied it very carefully, but there are still present some minor dust particles under the protector but it kind off acceptable cuz they can be seen on a white background, otherwise I should apply the protector in the laboratory :D or buy the expensive ones.
  4. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

I've been using a screen protector from best skins ever for about 3 months. Still doing it's job.
  5. jimbobcook

jimbobcook Well-Known Member

I have had a screen protector on now since I had the phone got 10 for less than
  6. PatyCake

PatyCake Well-Known Member

Zagg invisible shield
  7. TarekElsakka

TarekElsakka Well-Known Member

First I had a Chinese matte, anti-finger print screen protector but it was terrible. It was not smooth and it made my finger itchy. So then I paid HTC a visit and had them replace it with a genuine, crystal clear one and I will never look back. I'll probably have it changed every couple of months or perhaps as soon as I feel or see that it's getting worse. It's so smooth it made me love my touch screen a whole lot more. The only problem with crystal clear protectors, or at least the one I have, is the finger-print issue; however, they provided me with a very small microfiber cloth that has "HTC" logo on it which I keep on my pocket for regularly cleaning the screen.
  8. Jogi

Jogi Well-Known Member

I use the zagg HD.
  9. bubbles321236

bubbles321236 New Member

Amazon had a bunch of cheap ones that work well the only problem is some may have a tint to them. I keep mine on until the scratches on the protector bother me than I change it.
  10. TarekElsakka

TarekElsakka Well-Known Member

As I mentioned earlier, I truly like my screen protector but I am starting to get frustrated with it because of the finger prints. I have to keep cleaning it using the micro-fiber cloth more often than I'd like to. The matte one I had on wasn't good quality but it was anti-finger print, perhaps I should look into buying a good quality, expensive anti-finger print and scratch one. I'll probably look for it tonight or tomorrow.
  11. blackepoxy

blackepoxy Well-Known Member

I have never seen a phone screen with more scratches on it than mine. I had a cheap screen protector on it and it reduced the clarity of the screen so bad I ripped it off about 2 weeks ago. I love how clear the screen is without a protector on it and the way it feels like thick glass. Now mine is so full of scratches it's unbelievable, trust me you need one on. I just carry mine in my pocket with nothing else in that pocket. It's horrible, I had a phone for over 2 years without this many scratches.
    You can't notice them unless the screen is off.
  12. seesunmoon

seesunmoon Member

i don't use one.