• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen Protector

I guess my issue was waiting only 24 hours before I redid it. So I will give the redo a few more days and see what happens. The bubbles that are there, do not show up when the screen is on.

OK, 48 hours was the trick. There was tons of bubbles after 24 hours but after 48 they were all gone. You don't even know the protector is on there by looking. I do think it does not pick up my touches sometimes. But it could just be my imagination. (Mine was the Skinomi)

Reactions: Atma
Upvote 0
my nexus came with something on it that was similar to a screen protector, with a little tab in the top right corner, I just cut off the tab so it layed flat. did the same on the back so my camera was uncovered.

did u guys take all the plastic off on both sides?

JW

chris

Upvote 0
I've had my ZAGG Protector on for about a week. I bought it direct from ZAGG & had Best Buy install mine for $15. They did a fantastic job on the install and within 3 days it was perfect.

The texture is the normal ZAGG texture and I really, really like the feel of the protector. The clarity of the display is still perfect & there is no loss of definition with the ZAGG on the device.

My only real criticism is that if you have just washed your hands or if they are not 100% dry it can actually be hard to drag your finger across the surface.

I am extremely happy with it and I would highly recommend the ZAGG protector.

~ ArmyX

Upvote 0
I have had the Skinomi on now for two or three weeks. I don't really know it is there except for one thing: When I open the case I use for the Nex 10, it has stitches that press against the screen. I can see the indention's from the stitches when the screen is off, but when you turn it on, you don't see them and they go away after a while anyway. My other cases do not do this because they lack the stitches. Don't know whether this is a case issue or a protector issue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones