Screen protector ??Accessories

Last Updated:

1. jabtas

jabtas Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Back when I got my G1, there was an additional screen protector included in the box
    This protector has happily lasted the full 18 month contract, recently I smashed the screen on the G1 and the protector held everything together and still allowed the touchscreen to work perfectly
    Admittedly it was a little difficult to read thru the spiders web of cracks :rolleyes:

Does anybody know of an equivalent durable screen protector for the Desire ??

Advertisement
  2. romek

romek Member

I just got the Invisible Shield for my Desire (got one for my iPod Touch before so I knew what I was getting). I love it! It's not just a screen protector but protects your entire device. Highly recommend it (but word of advice, take your time applying it or it will look like crap).

InvisibleSHIELD Full Body Protector - HTC Desire

3. nekromantik

nekromantik Well-Known Member

4. fiish

fiish Active Member

I bought a pack of 6 screen protectors off eBay, they're probably not as good as the Martin Fields ones but the intention is to provide protection, and remove and replace once overly scratched :)

The cheap film is quite reflective under sunlight though, although I have still managed to read the homescreen outdoors with sunglasses on.

5. PJD

PJD Well-Known Member

I probably bought the same pack of 6 screen protectors off e-bay from the USA they seem OK very easy to apply not sure how long they will last up to now there are no scratches visible but I do not use my phone that much

6. fiish

fiish Active Member

They do scratch rather easily, I tend to use plastic cards (like a credit card) to smooth out the air bubbles and the consequence of doing that on this one is some long scratches on the film, thankfully only visible at certain angles under very harsh sunlight.