Screen protectors available locally?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. docprego

docprego Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there anywhere I can buy a screen protector for my Epic at a local store?

Here are the ones I am aware of and why my search continues:

1. Sprint-doesn't cover the entire screen.
    2. Invisibleshield at BB-I want a hard plastic static adhering type of protector. I really loathe these rubbery types that require a wet application.

If I can't find anything I'll order some online, I just really wanted to have them sooner than later.

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. iBleedBlackNgold

iBleedBlackNgold Well-Known Member

off the top of my head I don't know what ones are dry application type but I read a few threads on the site in this section maybe check that out .. but I will say the zagg I tried was horrible in its appearance, size & look. I know they are all not that way but after returning it I bought sprint brand which I never installed and returned after much reading on this and other sites. been going naked since

3. docprego

docprego Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've said this before in another thread and I am going to say it here again, I would not go naked. As tough as the gorilla glass admittedly is, there are already accounts of people getting scratches on their screen. I read one post yesterday where the poster said he had a scratch across most of his screen, his phone is 5 days old and has never been near anything remotely sharp. He has no idea how it happened.

Why risk a $500 device when a $10 piece of plastic will protect it and be unnoticeable (if you get a quality clear protector).

4. iBleedBlackNgold

iBleedBlackNgold Well-Known Member

can u update if you find a good one bcuz I'm always interested in something good but zagg wasnt that