Screen randomly turns on every 5 or so minutesSupport

Last Updated:

1. hazeof3dd

hazeof3dd Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I just noticed this since the latest update, not sure if it was there or not, and not sure if there is an app that may have recently been updated causing this, but every 5 minutes or so, my screen will flash on for a second or so, and then turn off again. It's rather maddening.... Anyone have any idea what might be causing this?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. jaymf

jaymf Well-Known Member

Does it happen while charging? I've started noticing that while charging, my phone screen has started turning on and off. I realized it's because the charging is stopping/starting even though the phone is untouched and the orange LED remains lit.

3. hazeof3dd

hazeof3dd Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I don't notice it while charging, I have my screen set to stay on while its charging anyways. I'm mainly referring to when its not charging.

4. toddwilli

toddwilli New Member

I dunno if it is every 5 minutes but mine turns on randomly then goes off... very aggrivating. i have been lookin to find a fix

5. ThePhandroider

ThePhandroider New Member

i swear my phone has a mind of its own..its lights up, switches pages all on its own sometimes. so ive been deleting apps that might be causing it.

6. NilsE

NilsE Well-Known Member

Look in your battery stats and see what is using the most or a lot of cpu and that may be the culprit.