screen replacement?Support

1. qandres12

qandres12 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know a reliable source where I can get a replacement screen for the admire. ive search on google and honestly i dont particularly trust some of those sources like ebay. im looking because my friend has an admire but he is getting a new phone when he returns from his vacation in japan, and im looking to see if he is willing to give it to me. and yes if you havent figured out yet, his screen is cracked. ive seen some counterfeited replacements that dont work or will work for a bit but then stop working, so i need a good place to find it

Advertisement
    :
  2. nasstyrome

nasstyrome Well-Known Member

ebay has better prices, anywhere on the neck is costin a couple limbs mate. now i youre willing to spend $121 ill give you a link to the oem screen, theres a $21 screen pulled from an admire and its not broken.
  3. HotRoderX

HotRoderX Well-Known Member

I am assuming the phone is a Metro PCS phone so why not just buy a new replacement phone? I am assuming your going to pay between 20-50 dollars for a "used screen".

Then you have to take the risk of taking the entire phone apart and getting it back together in working order.

In my humble opinion its easier to just buy a new Samsung Admire directly from Metro. There 99 dollars and unless something has changed you can just buy the phone with out service.