• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Screen Rotation not working properly

So, lately, when I awake the phone from sleep, and the Battery Doctor kills running apps, if I hit messages, my text screen will pop up in landscape mode and won't flip to portrait mode, no matter which way I move the phone. If I turn off screen rotation, then it goes back to normal, but once I turn screen rotation back on, and go to messages, I can't go to landscape mode at all, just portrait? Any suggestions?
I have check in the service menu and the gyroscope appears to be working properly. This is frustrating, not that i text a lot and rarely use landscape mode. The camera was working okay, now its hit and miss. This is frustrating and just one more thing to add to the ongoing list of small issues I have with this device.

Again, any help or ideas would be great.

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones