• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen scratching easier on S4 vs S3

Kuhns787

Android Enthusiast
Oct 1, 2010
Oregon
I was wondering if anyone else has had any issues with getting scratches on the screen of their S4? My first one I had a couple of months before I noticed a scratch on the screen so I quickly replaced it but this last one I have only had it a little over a month and got one bearly noticeable scratch and one noticable scratch. I am very careful with my phones and always use a case and never drop them. I don't get it I had my S3 for 8 months and never got a single scratch on it. Was the S3 screen that much better?

I am using the same kind of cases as I have always used Tpu cases and with this last one I even went a step further and got a Balistic jelly case from At&t. So thats why I don't understand the difference. I am wondering if part of it is due to the tiny bit of differnce in the screen size taking it in and out of my purse. I just got a new purse to with the replacement phone so we will see if it makes a difference. But this is the first phone I have ever scratched the screen on and trust me I have had a lot of phones. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones