Screen sensitivity?Support

Last Updated:

1. Putty

Putty Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there a way to decrease the sensitivity? When I scroll a lot of time I always end up selecting something or changing a setting...a check or something and have no idea what I changed. I need to turn it down a bit...

Anyone?

Advertisement
  2. reallynotnick

reallynotnick Well-Known Member

Me too, this is driving me freaking crazy when web browsing. I have a hard time recreating the exact problem though, but it happens a lot. I will be scrolling through a website and then all of the sudden it will hit a link for no reason (I've used an iPhone for 2+ years so it's not like I am new to touch screens).

3. Putty

Putty Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

This is the biggest problem I have with the phone so far. I also had an iPhone before this and never had this problem. HTC has not mastered the scroll yet. I need to back off the touch sensor a bit. This was possible on a Samsung touchscreen phone I had.

4. Coppergrease

Coppergrease New Member

I have an HTC desire hd and apart from the puny speaker its my main complaint. I fitted a zagg invisible shield screen protector, fantastic film but not cheap. They make the screen slightly less sensitive and a wee bit tacky to the touch. I prefer it and I think its much better. The protection is fantastic too, you will not need to replace it. I used to have a Nokia 5800, it could be used with a stylus which was nice, alas not on htc. The abuse it took was biblical, and the zagg took it all. The speaker was better on that too... lol... another story.