Screen Shields

Last Updated:

1. Vehtemas

Vehtemas Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So yeah, I have had my Moto Droid for about 4-6 months now, never had a screen shield, dropped it a couple of times, once on gravel and not a single scratch on the beautiful screen.

My question, does the Incredible have the same screen? And does anyone know if the Shadow/X will have it too?

The reason I ask is I hate the shields with a passion, just doesn't feel like a slick touch screen with the little rubbery feel to them...

I haven't seen anything too conclusive about the Incredible/Shadow/X screens... Either that or my search fu is out of order...

Advertisement
  2. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

Sounds like you've never tried the Steinheil SGP Crystal.

Just keep in mind that scratch resistant != unscratchable.

3. opticalshadow

opticalshadow Well-Known Member

ive had my nexus one since january with no pretection outside of the fabric phone sleeve that came with the phone and i dont have a single mark. IMO screen protectors are over rated but then again thats just my opinion.

as far as i know the next gen phones will all have the same or superior screen on them, so you should be good.

Vehtemas likes this.
  4. Vehtemas

Vehtemas Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was thinking that.

And I know they are still scratchable, but if they get dropped onto gravel, if its going to scratch the screen a measly screen protector isn't going to stop it.