1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Screen Shot was working and now not working. Help!

1. myi_to

myi_to New Member

Help! I was able to take a screen shot ... not sure how I did it ... but when I look up instructions online, I'm told to hold down the back key and then press the power button. Doesn't work anymore. :( Anyone know why it may not be working or maybe I'm not doing the screen capture properly. I also tried holding down the back key and then press home ... that doesn't work either. Maybe I accidently disabled screen capture?

Advertisement
    Unboundmusings likes this.
  2. Unboundmusings

Unboundmusings New Member

Thanks,

I had no idea this was a key command. It may help users to know this. My phone takes screen captures whenever I hold the power button to turn the screen off its super annoying.