screen test (video in sun)General

Last Updated:

1. motionxxusxx

motionxxusxx Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. ethon

ethon Well-Known Member

From my experience that's an accurate depiction of the phone in outdoor sunlight

3. ctc

ctc Well-Known Member

It is pretty bad in the sun but no worse than my LG Dare. I can still see enough to make a call or something simple like that.

4. jayno20

jayno20 Well-Known Member

God that guys voice makes me want to puke... he sounds like he is drooling every time he speaks.

But yeah, the screen on this is comparable to a lot of the other phones I've had while in the sun. It is kinda hard to see, but its not really that much different from any other phone.

5. jakeh0

jakeh0 Well-Known Member

its pretty hard to see in the sun but then again so is my laptop and blackberry

6. BBnumber9

BBnumber9 Well-Known Member

When I turn the screen brightness all the way up, I have no problem seeing mine in direct sunlight. Sure, it is not as good as being indoors, but I can still see what I am doing, matter of fact, it is no worse than the screen on my old dumbphone LG flip phone screen was in the sun. I was always turning that flip phone into the shade to see the screen, so I would say the DI screen with the brightness setting all the way up is every bit as good, if not better than that was.

7. k.electron

k.electron Well-Known Member

naah i can see fine in sunlight. its loses contrast but it works fine. and mine just uses the auto dimmer. the contrast seen by your eyes and by another camera are different.

8. evilotto

evilotto Well-Known Member

agreed, if I turn the brightness up I can see ok in the sunlight. pictures are a little hard to see but I could still easily make calls, check messages, etc.