Screen Timeout IssuesSupport

Last Updated:

1. DodgerinNH

DodgerinNH Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Here's something that has been plaguing me for awhile:

Screen timeout constantly defaulting at 30 seconds. I'm not sure if it does it randomly or only after reboots, but I prefer it at two minutes and to just put it to sleep manually with the lock button.

Anyone else seen this, or am I doing something wrong?

Advertisement
  2. DoodleD

DoodleD Well-Known Member

Yes... same problem here too. Anyone have any ideas what is causing this or a fix?

3. DodgerinNH

DodgerinNH Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

this still happening to you? I never could figure out what the fix is on this?

I'm somewhat resigned to the 30 second timeout, but I figured it's either the "Juice Defender" app I'm using which has some bizarre adjustments and timeouts and I'm not sure about, or the fact that I'm rebooting it each morning for that last extra charge before I go to work (which does work well for extra battery life)

However it is a little counterproductive to have the screen go dark every 30 seconds. It's really pretty stupid, actually.....so if you figured anything out, let me know.

thanks

4. DoodleD

DoodleD Well-Known Member

Deleted a bunch of apps that I no longer used and all seems well for now. Not sure what app may have been causing the problem, but convinced it was definitely an app. I've been good for a few days now, but if it occurs again, I'll let you know and keep watching this post. Funny no one else had the problem.

DodgerinNH likes this.