Screen Timeout on CallsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. c308682

c308682 Active Member This Topic's Starter

So I have my Screen timeout set the way that I want it (10 minutes) and it works fine except for when I'm on a call. The screen will go blankafter just a few second, even if I have the keypad on display and using voice menus and such.

Is there a way to keep that display going when I'm on a call - no timeout or long timeout?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. soulfetcher13

soulfetcher13 Well-Known Member

Depends. If the call is longer than you time out setting then no. The screen goes blank or turns off on a call when you out it up to your ear due to the proximity sensor. Otherwise it shouldn't lock out regardless whether you are on a call or not.

c308682 likes this.
  3. talk

talk Member

My only complaint is the volume on my calls is low, even though I have it set to the highest level. Music, Ringtones, everything else works fine.

Anyone else have this problem?
    Anyone know how to up the volume?

4. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

The phone is set to detect your ear. If you pull it away from your face it should light back up.

5. jamesdean

jamesdean Well-Known Member

There is an app called KeepScreen. Works great. You tell it which programs you want to keep the screen on for and it will over ride your screen setting and keep the screen on while using that program.