Screen Timout app

Last Updated:

1. Manster62

Manster62 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,
    Love my new Wildfire - BUT when I'm using Google Maps Navigation it would be handy to keep the screen turned on without having to go through Settings > Sound and Display > Screen Timeout each time.
    Have been looking for an app that would toggle the screen timeout - and they do exist - but they all seem to be unavailable for the Wildfire (the dreaded 'not found' screen!):mad:
    Anyway, just wondering if any of you had solved this problem. I thought I had found the perfect app - Screen On - which keeps screen on for apps specified by you - but Google Navigation isn't listed as an option!
    Any help would be much appreciated....;)
    Thanks

Advertisement
  2. amg_1969

amg_1969 Well-Known Member

My screen stays on whilst using navigation, it does not turn off, the only problem I have is when I rotate the phone during navigation it goes into a text menu.

Andrew

I should add mine is as new, no apps etc added to the Wildfire

3. Manster62

Thanks Andrew - i have added quite a few apps - but don't know why this would affect the screen timeout in navigation. Very strange :eek: I wonder if anyone else can throw any light on this? :confused:

4. Manster62

Hi again,
    Managed to find KeepScreen yesterday - which is just what I was after - working brilliantly!
    Thanks