• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Screen Visability

usnrma

Dec 19, 2009
Greer, SC
I just got a Droid X to replace my HTC Droid Eris. So far loving the phone although I miss Sense. My question is that I notice a problem in visability of the screen when wearing my Polarized Sunglasses. The screen rainbows and becomes dark while wearing my sunglasses such as when driving. I noticed an issue with the Eris with visabilty but only when I had my screen in landscape mode, it became dark and almost completely unviewable. I do not have that kind of issue with the X but it is hard to see, I have also tried turning the phone to see if that helps and it still looks the same. I have a Zagg Invisa Shield on the screen, the problem was there before and after applying the Invisa Shield. Any idea's about the problem, fixes. Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones