• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen visibility in the sunlight

DdoubleO

Lurker
Oct 16, 2008
Hello everyone, first time writting and I am all geeked up for the arrival of the G1. Does anyone know how well you can see the screen in the sunlight? Does it have any glare or is it not bright enough? Just Curious?
By the way, UPS has recieved my billing information and I am out of Detroit Michigan. Cant wait for this much longer!

Hello everyone, first time writting and I am all geeked up for the arrival of the G1. Does anyone know how well you can see the screen in the sunlight? Does it have any glare or is it not bright enough? Just Curious?
By the way, UPS has recieved my billing information and I am out of Detroit Michigan. Cant wait for this much longer!

From all the reviews I've read, I heard a reviewer mention that the screen is very visible in the sunlight.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones