1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Screen Wake UpGeneral

1. clarkkent27

clarkkent27 Well-Known Member

Hi Guys

My Note 3 screen when its unlocked stays dim for a few seconds after i unlock it. I can still see the wallpaper but the screen is still Dark for a while.
    Does anyone else have this issue?
    Can it be fixed?

Advertisement
  2. thahim

thahim Well-Known Member

I dont have this issue. You sure its not because of some app that you have installed?
    clarkkent27 likes this.
  3. clarkkent27

I did think that to start with but i have had this problem since updating to the Horror that is Kit Kat. I think its to do with that. Kit Kat has kinds ruined my phone
  4. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

Try a Restart, Restarting your phone can fix issues like that especially after a system update like Kitkat. Clearing your cache on all your apps can also help with some issues. I use clean master from the Play Store to automate cache clearing.
    clarkkent27 likes this.
  5. clarkkent27

Cheers. Will try that
  6. clarkkent27

Didnt fix the problem l. Wiped the cache
  7. bigredsfan83

bigredsfan83 Well-Known Member

lol I just posted the same thread without searching, my bad! I can restart and it is fine, but clearly prefer not to. Can see if I can clean the cache of all apps without doing each individual one..
  8. clarkkent27

No worries. Its just so annoying. My wife and friends have the S4 and they have no probs at all.
  9. clarkkent27

I have just figured it out. I went through the settings on my Wife's S4 which are slightly different. The only thing that was different to mine was she had auto brightness switched off. I did the same on my Beast and the problem is solved.
  10. bigredsfan83

bigredsfan83 Well-Known Member

figured it out on my end as well...I use a cleaner called fast reboot and that clears the cache and all is fine now...