• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help screen waking from sleep mode

lifesignz

Mar 28, 2012
Hi, first post here.
I have been doing a lot of reading about the A500 having issues with the tablet waking from sleep mode for a few seconds then going back to sleep. Well, my A200 is doing this now, but so far have really only noticed it at work...in my office.
I initially thought it was the wifi doing this, but it still does it with the wifi turned off, gps off, bluetooth off, background sync data off, airplane mode on...
It gets quite annoying really, is anyone else having these issues with the A200?

I am still using honeycomb, as I dont really want to update to ICS yet, still sounds a bit buggy to me. What are everyone elses opinions of ICS?

Any help with the screen waking issue would be fabulous, cheers.

I have been playing with the bluetooth for the last couple of days and I have found that after awhile it seems that the tablet just disconnects. I was playing music through my laptop at work and it was great. Then suddenly it just stopped playing. I thought it was a buffering issue, but then I noticed that the devices were no longer connected. I had both a mouse and the laptop connected via bluetooth.

I don't mind if it goes to sleep when I am not using it, but it should not go completely to sleep if there is network activity.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones