Screen won't turn on during bluetooth call

Last Updated:

1. Shamec

Shamec Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all I am new to rooting and I am using Nonsensikal 5.4 and when I am on a call using my bluetooth or a wired headset, I can't get the screen to turn back on during the call. The only one that turns it on is the end button and that hangs up the call. Sometimes I need to get a number or some other info off the phone. So I have to hang up get the info and call the person back. Is there a setting I can change to fix this. I already tried trackball wake in the cyanogenMod settings. Hope someone has an answer. Thanks

Advertisement
  2. rick311

rick311 Well-Known Member

i dont know how that rom is set up, but with KaosFroyo, if you hit the send and volume down button it will turn the screen on. not practical, but it works. might be the same on your rom.

3. VonKannick

VonKannick Well-Known Member

I've always been able to turn the screen back on in call using volume up. IIRC I have been able to do that on every ROM I have tried.

4. ky90025

ky90025 Active Member

Thanks Rick311 the volume down and send woke up my phone! It works with nonsensikal 10.1. No other button was waking up the phone tried send, trackball, vol up down of course end works but it ends the call !!

5. rick311

rick311 Well-Known Member

glad i can help!