1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Screenshot after ICS 4.0.4 updateSupport

1. spk20

spk20 New Member

Hi, i just upgraded my Galaxy Blaze 4g to ICS and now i am not able to take a screenshot as i used to before (home+lock keys).
    I also tried all other combinations with the lock key but to no avail (That includes volume down + lock and other ways of talking screenshots in Galaxy SII etc)
    Can somebody please help me (and other upgraded Blazers) out here.

Advertisement
    :
  2. MNDaveC

MNDaveC Active Member

Might be a configurable item in the settings, I know it is on my Samsung tablet running ICS.
  3. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Hi spk, welcome to the forums. :ciao:

I don't have this phone, so I could be totally off base. Try holding the power button and your home button at the same time.
  4. dkkaka

dkkaka New Member

Hi spk - I'm running into the same issue. Home+Power before ICS update used to take a screenshot, but after ICS update, it no longer does :(
  5. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

I did some searching but it looks like its still Power + Home, but you have to hold it longer. Does that work?
    FirebirdStud likes this.
  6. dkkaka

dkkaka New Member

Not as far as I can tell...holding the Home for a long time (a couple of seconds) , even with Power pressed, eventually brings up a list of open apps and a link to Task Manager. Same thing starting with Power pressed and then holding down Home.
  7. dkkaka

dkkaka New Member

Ah, I got it working...it's a timing thing.

So, I start with pressing the Power button, but immediately after pressing that (split-second), I press the Home button and hold it down...then it takes the screenshot.
    spk20 and Atma like this.
  8. spk20

spk20 New Member

:thumb:thanks a lot dkkaka ! got it working :thumb:
  9. nickq

nickq New Member

Yeah that works for me too. Had been trying the power + volume down buttons like a bunch of other websites say. Thanks.
  10. FirebirdStud

FirebirdStud Well-Known Member

That's dumb that they changed it to the power and home button on the I9100 too! I liked the volume down and power buttons better. haha.
    Glad someone figured this out!!
  11. raphealtan

raphealtan New Member

Im havin the same issue but after reading this thread,i manage to settle it.my scrnshot is using the (home+vol down) button after ive updated my tab 7.0plus to 4.1.2..thanks all
  12. Cammx13

Cammx13 New Member

YES! Thanks! :)