Screenshot Holy KWAP!Tips

1. gloriousnumber1

gloriousnumber1 Well-Known Member

Seriously, why isn't this front page Rezound news? The Rezound takes screenshots WITHOUT rooting! I had no idea! I didn't read it here, I looked it up on Google! Wow I thought only ICS did this? Is this a sense thing or something else?

Advertisement
  2. surgerush

surgerush Well-Known Member

I have a Samsung Exhibit II 4G, kind of a cheapy phone, and it also does this without rooting. Just have to press home and the power button at the same time.
  3. pat3332

pat3332 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I had the same reaction. I posted some place that it ranked as one of my favorite Rezound surprises, right behind not losing my network connection every 5 minutes.
  4. trophynuts

trophynuts Well-Known Member

5. gloriousnumber1

gloriousnumber1 Well-Known Member

I got my Rezound in mid/late January, kind of a spur of the moment ghost line thing. Glad I know it now at least!
  6. PaulQ

PaulQ Active Member

I hope this isn't too much of a hijack but I figure I should ask people that are excited about it... what is the big deal about screen shots? I have used them on my tab a handful of times over that past year but nothing I think is really important ... is there some great use that I am not thinking of?

Thanks!
  7. trophynuts

trophynuts Well-Known Member

uses vary.

most people do it to show off their screen swag, or their battery stats and things like that.
  8. pat3332

pat3332 Well-Known Member

Two of the things I use them for are to take a screen shot of something while I'm surfing to check on later. Like when I'm looking for a particular app and see a different one that I want to look at later, I'll take a shot of it so I don't forget the name. I also like to take screen shots of my initial phone hardware and software info and then do new ones after each update.