Screenshot It

Last Updated: 2013-02-11 10:42:33
  1. Gizmo15

Gizmo15 Member

Is anyone using this app? I found it today on the market. It says that some unrooted phones are supported. I started reading the reviews and apparently the Evo was supported. I downloaded the trial and it works great. The full version is not free, but worth it since I'm not ready to put the time into rooting the phone. *Will root someday, but need to read everything first*

Just wondering if anyone else has an opinion on this app.

Advertisement
  2. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

the app works. i have been using it for months.. it has gotten better over time. the app can take continuous shots of the screen which is pretty cool to me...
  3. Well most of us use ShootMe but has to be rooted. But I guess if I come across folks who is unrooted and asking for SS ill recommend Screenshot It before I send them to output from DDM.
  4. Err0r

Err0r Active Member

My phone, Meizu M9 does screenshots out of the box!
  5. Germaphobic

Germaphobic Member

Anything like this, but records video, instead of pictures?

That would be useful for recording gameplay of games, and reviewing them...
    So i hope theres something....

Thanks.
  6. jackrock

jackrock Active Member

Does not work on un-rooted Captivate. :(
  7. GARMAX

GARMAX Member

On Samsung Galaxy Spica work great.:)
  8. itsallgood

itsallgood Well-Known Member

Work on unrooted Atrix 4G.
  9. jhaze84

jhaze84 New Member

Screenshot It is a great app. Worth the money. I tried ShootMe but it wouldn't work with my rooted X2.
  10. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

Works great on droid razr. Price is kind of steep @ $4.99 though. Of course I bought it anyway. :)
  11. NealJ777

NealJ777 Well-Known Member

Does it require rooting on the Razr?
  12. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

13. mrao

mrao Well-Known Member

I'm lucky I can take screenshots natively using a 2 button combo on the sgs2
  14. nikolaforum

nikolaforum New Member

Nice work on my HTC Legend
  15. Shinji01

Shinji01 Well-Known Member

5 bucks is worth the gamble for me considering what I can do with the app :)
  16. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

Now that my razr has ICS I no longer need it, however when I did need it the app was worth the price IMO. Especially if you don't have ICS or you're not rooted.
  17. larzzz123

larzzz123 Member

Got it to work, worth it's money
  18. Tazumm

Tazumm Member

I've found that Screen Grabber works perfectly for taking shots on non-rooted devices. Been using it for well over a month with no issues. Completely free app too. It has a timer countdown setting and supposedly will have a working shake to screenshot function soon. Just a suggestion.
  19. Its working perfectly in my Samsung S3. This apps is amazing cause i love doing screenshots anytime.
  20. iVsU

iVsU Member

Works perfect on the Samsung Admire, If the trail worked for you i'm pretty sure you won't have any issues taking screen shots. I tend to use it a lot & it never fails me.
  21. mydriveholiday

mydriveholiday New Member

I'm seeing Screenshot It as paid, but there's another paid one called "No Root Screenshot It" costs a bit more but I think its more friendly to use.
  22. Romanzi

Romanzi Member

Some phones does screenshots out of the
    box(My Samsung Galaxy GIO for example).
    I think all phones must suppirt screenshots.
  23. klausmmia

klausmmia New Member

If I am not wrong, samsumg wave 2 didn't require any app for taking screen shots,!! Please correct me if I am wrong.
  24. alisajames

alisajames New Member

Nice App.But I used its trial version.Very User friendly.I am a you tube videos lover.Any buddy share with me, Free You Tube Videos App for Mobile Like Android,Ios & Iphone etc.?