• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Screenshot problem on HTC One X

jshutter

Lurker
Aug 7, 2012
I just got this phone the other day. Knowing that it's the best phone sold for AT&T and having a HTC Vivid before and loving that, I thought I would encounter no problems. It's not that I don't know how to take a screenshot. It's receiving them that's the problem. More then half the time when someone sends me a screenshot, it's extremely small and there's no way to enlarge it. I've tried messing with the settings and got nothing. And it's not someone elses phone because I had multiple people test it. I have no problem receiving regular pictures though, that's what I don't understand. I've looked and looked and haven't found anyone else with this problem so is the phone I got defective?

A screen shot would be an exact copy of the screen size what phones are you receiving it from... I do notice when I take a screenshot on my One X the output file is quite small compared to the screen... I just normally zoom in and im satisfied but if you needed more detail im guessing its a pain in the ass...

What sort of phones are you getting the screenshots from? can you not double tap the picture to enlarge it?

Maybe of no help at all but maybe theres something you can use...

Cheers

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones