Screenshot?Support

1. RaiderBoost

RaiderBoost Active Member

is there anyway to take a screenshot on the phone

Advertisement
    :
  2. Knoxville363

Knoxville363 Well-Known Member

Once you ROOT it....then you can. Without doing so..no you can not.
  3. RaiderBoost

RaiderBoost Active Member

Thanks..

and i kno theres already a thread about this but my phone doesnt vibrate. i put the settings so its on always but it stil doesnt. you knoww anything bout that
  4. Delvien

Delvien Active Member

entering the minimum number of characters to edit this post
  5. Marknderm

Marknderm Well-Known Member

if you just need to get a shot of your screen onto your computer why not just use the webcam on your computer if you have one that is...or just use a friends phone to get a shot of your phone? just as a temp fix.
  6. brokenjets

brokenjets Member

I'm rooted. There's. A bunch of apps wich works tje best for my warp.
  7. marca

marca Well-Known Member

if your asking which app works best i currently use an app called screenshot its for rooted phones its simple easy and takes great screen shots.
  8. Knoxville363

Knoxville363 Well-Known Member

My only complaint w that app is the shot is always upside down so you have to go to the gallery and move it around which can be annoying if you are taking multiple shots. I am not sure though...perhaps all apps do that. Maybe it is a feature that lets you know its a screen shot and not the actual screen.
  9. marca

marca Well-Known Member

when it comes time to post them anywhere it can be very annoying, but for right now im dealing with it seems a small price to pay for now.
  10. brokenjets

brokenjets Member

The best working app needs me to edit the image?? I should have gotten the samsung
  11. shunter7

shunter7 Well-Known Member

Probably would run into the same issue with Samsung or any other Android based phone.
  12. marca

marca Well-Known Member

Actually the app works just fine there's a selection that say flip image, first time i tried it mistakenly believed i only had to do it once so when it didnt work, i thought ok it just doesnt work. it needs to be selected every time for every picture and it works flawlessly.