Screenshots & Vibrate only??

Last Updated:

1. Dolma07

Dolma07 Member This Topic's Starter

Can we take screenshots? if so, how?

And why the hell would they take the vibrate only feature out? it goes from sound mode to silent mode -__AWgmaehpnehonu.

I am mad about this.

Advertisement
  2. Billswood

Billswood Well-Known Member

go into settings and find vibrate settings and turn it to vibe in silent mode. fixed =D

3. MasterRattler

MasterRattler New Member

I agree Dolma...we dont have the box to check to always vibrate like on 2.1. So when I go under vibrate menu and check always vibrate, I can't completely silence the ph when using the side buttons (phone still vibrates). Vibrate is as low as it will go . Then when I click vibrate only when not in silent mode I dont have the option of just vibrate when controlling with side buttons. So basically there is no way to have it to go from Loud >Lower> vibrate > complete silence while having it vibrate at same time as ringer. It should be like this under "Only when not in silent mode" but its not because it goes straight from having volume to silent without just vibrate in between. [​IMG] I want the option to have the phone vibrate even when it's ringing , then vibrate with no ring and to completely put it on silence (no vibrate )with the side buttons, but with 2.2 that's not configurable.

4. e5116

e5116 Well-Known Member

Hmmm, good point. I agree that is nice functionality that has been removed. Here is a workaround. Use the Ring Toggle application. It allows you to choose between Ring & Vibrate, Ring Only, Vibrate Only, and Silent. I haven't completely tested it with the new settings, but I think choosing it on the Ring Toggle app overrides it except for the silent setting. So you have to choose "Only when not in silent mode" for vibrate. I think that'd work, but I'd have to test out the "Ring Only" mode...I'll test it now and let you know. I have a shortcut to Ring Toggle on my main homescreen.

Edit: Tested all four scenarios and they all work as expected. So I guess you'll have to give up the convenience of side buttons for a simple four choice selection. (Well, the side buttons will still allow you to adjust volume and turn it to silent mode, at least).

5. Dolma07

Dolma07 Member This Topic's Starter

why would they do that? getting rid of features is the dumbest thing a company can do to software....im seriously annoyed. i used all three mode and I shouldnt have to DL anything to override my damn phone from ringing -_-...