ScreenshotsSupport

1. kmf

kmf Well-Known Member

Somehow, by accident, I have a screenshot of one of my home screens in My Gallery. My phone is not rooted and I have not downloaded any screenshot apps. I did not know that the Samsung Mesmerize (USCC) had a built-in screenshot app. Anyone have any info on this?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Aphiemi

Aphiemi New Member

If you hold down the back key at the bottom then press the power button, it will take a screenshot. This function is available in Android 2.2.
    kmf likes this.
  3. kmf

kmf Well-Known Member

Ah ha! Not sure why I would have done that, but I'll try on purpose now. Thank you very much!
  4. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Well-Known Member Contributor

I do it a couple of times a week, trying to pull the phone out of my pocket.
  5. kmf

kmf Well-Known Member

After trying on purpose, I have figured out that the back button needs to be held (until I feel the phone vibrate) then when hitting the power button the screenshot is taken. Nice to know that we don't need an app for screenshots.
  6. dixie_boysles

dixie_boysles Well-Known Member

On 2.1, the ShootMe app works for Mezmerize for some reason. i am not rooted either.
  7. Android4life2

Android4life2 New Member

@kmf,

I did this yesterday too after looking all over the place on the internet to figure out how to do it. I went to the bar after work and did it on accident! Then I figured it out after a couple pints haha!
  8. ladybadger2007

ladybadger2007 Well-Known Member

OMG it is so frustrateing. I did it several times removing it from my pocket and I didn't know how I was doing it either lol to funny.
  9. erick begajul

erick begajul New Member

@kmf
    why not shot screen my phone galaxy tab p1000....??
  10. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Well-Known Member Contributor

Thanks completely random post guy!