ScreenshotsSupport

Last Updated:

1. kmf

kmf Well-Known Member

Somehow, by accident, I have a screenshot of one of my home screens in My Gallery. My phone is not rooted and I have not downloaded any screenshot apps. I did not know that the Samsung Mesmerize (USCC) had a built-in screenshot app. Anyone have any info on this?

Advertisement
  2. Aphiemi

Aphiemi New Member

If you hold down the back key at the bottom then press the power button, it will take a screenshot. This function is available in Android 2.2.
    kmf likes this.
  3. kmf

kmf Well-Known Member

Ah ha! Not sure why I would have done that, but I'll try on purpose now. Thank you very much!
  4. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Well-Known Member Contributor

I do it a couple of times a week, trying to pull the phone out of my pocket.
  5. kmf

kmf Well-Known Member

After trying on purpose, I have figured out that the back button needs to be held (until I feel the phone vibrate) then when hitting the power button the screenshot is taken. Nice to know that we don't need an app for screenshots.
  6. dixie_boysles

dixie_boysles Well-Known Member

On 2.1, the ShootMe app works for Mezmerize for some reason. i am not rooted either.
  7. Android4life2

Android4life2 New Member

@kmf,

I did this yesterday too after looking all over the place on the internet to figure out how to do it. I went to the bar after work and did it on accident! Then I figured it out after a couple pints haha!
  8. ladybadger2007

ladybadger2007 Well-Known Member

OMG it is so frustrateing. I did it several times removing it from my pocket and I didn't know how I was doing it either lol to funny.
  9. erick begajul

erick begajul New Member

@kmf
    why not shot screen my phone galaxy tab p1000....??
  10. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Well-Known Member Contributor

Thanks completely random post guy!