ScreenshotsSupport

1. matt88si

matt88si Well-Known Member

Hey guys. I checked a Galaxy S post about screenshots, but it didn't exactly help. So...

I was wondering if it was possible to take screenshots on the Samsung Mesmerize Galaxy S phones? If so, how would I go about doing so? The person from a post I read said Home and Back simulataniously, but that didn't work. Any help is appreciated. Not sure what I'd use the screenshot action for other than showing off my cool UI... xD

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
  2. Mackfini

Mackfini Member

Try pushing the up volume button then push the power button that does it for me
  3. matt88si

I believe that does a hard reset for the phone, does it not?

Or are you just trolling? xD

[​IMG]
  4. Mackfini

Mackfini Member

Sorry that was bad advice ! Just updated to gingerbread it probaly is diff
  5. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Well-Known Member Contributor

I usually get a great screenshot whenever I put my phone in my pocket. Sorry that I can't tell you the key combination that triggers it.

It seems to have disappeared with gingerbread, however...
  6. Mackfini

Mackfini Member

Try this hold the bak button for 2 sec. while still holding button push power button then release both buttons
    matt88si and LaTuFu like this.
  7. Ziphless

Ziphless Well-Known Member

As I was reading this I tried a screen shot, just got gingerbread update
    yesterday, and still works.
    (press the return button and hold,and press the on/off button while still holding your return button.) It may take some practice, and has helped me re-customize after every swipe and phone replacement.
    matt88si likes this.
  8. matt88si

Thank you, all! Holding the return (back) button while tapping the power button is indeed the proper way of taking screenshots.

[​IMG]

My homepage featuring Launcher7 (paid version).
  9. Jackmedley

Jackmedley New Member

Does anyone know, can you take screenshots of sms messages? I tried the return button/power button, it works on all screens except in an sms message.
  10. scott_

scott_ Well-Known Member

If you are wanting the info from the message just do a text copy/paste.