1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Screwed Up My Note! LO?

1. kapitalk

kapitalk New Member

Guys,

I need some help. I had the King Kang rom installed on my Note LTE and I was trying to install the original firmware for Rogers.

It seems I formatted all the data and now it won't boot. It just gets stuck at the king kang boot screen.

Would someone please help me out and tell me how to load up the original or official firmware and get my baby up and running again?

Advertisement
  2. kapitalk

kapitalk New Member

I also can't load the stock data uploader because ClockworkMod Recovery v.5.8.4.3 keeps kicking in.
  3. cougar214

cougar214 Well-Known Member

Go back into clockwork and wipe data/cache/dalvic. It will take a bit for the phone to boot but as long as you get the AT&T screen you should be fine.