Screwed up My phone real BAD!!!! help!!

1. triplepick

triplepick New Member

i have a lg p500 running cyanogenmod mod 7 (http://androidforums.com/optimus-on...iest-way-root-your-android-gingerbread.html)- runs really! well------------------
    woke up this morning and found my phone off which was strange, though it had about 10% battery left last night. anyways i plugged into the computer and it kept connecting and disconnecting alot (about 20 times). and when it did boot up it went from saying charging 0% to plz connect to charger, when it would shut off, and reboot, took the battery out and did the same thing and just left the cable into the phone and did the same thing. so i rebooted it in ClockworkMod Recovery and went and restored it but after clicking restore the whole phone shut off again (i had the usb cable in) and now when i turn it on the lg thing comes on when a white screen blinks every 5 seconds.

i personally think i have screwed up the whole phone, and i've rooted it so i cant get a refund.

i will give EVERYthing ago cause i have nothing to lose

thanks triplepick

Advertisement
  2. geokunal

geokunal New Member

Dear Sir, I m facing the same problem. Have you got any solution to the problem? I will be grateful to you if you will kindly share.
    Many thanks in advance.
  3. geokunal

geokunal New Member

Dear Sir, I m facing the same problem. Have you got any solution to the problem? I will be grateful to you if you will kindly share.
    Many thanks in advance.