screwed up

Last Updated: 2012-11-29 20:05:06
  1. MrTolk3

MrTolk3 Well-Known Member

Ok i just tried flashing the 4.2 image from wugs site and it seemed to go ok, it took a while but it restarted and now its stuck on boot. Im frustrated cuz i can't seem to find a clear answer after searching. Can anybody tell me what i need to get and what i need to do to go back to stock? I need my nexus, i know that i messed up along the line. Please help!

Advertisement
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

I would suggest just to factory reset the device, usually when you load a new Version of android onto a system you need to factory reset, this should solve the boot loop issue.
    frenchy714 and Rxpert83 like this.
  3. MrTolk3

How exactly do i factory reset? It is stuck at the nexus x. I tried factory reset on wugs but it failed.
  4. CYNICALifornia

CYNICALifornia Well-Known Member

Does it get stuck any time you try to start or only going into recovery?
    Rxpert83 likes this.
  5. MrTolk3

It gets stuck anytime i start up. I was able to get iT into download mode. But so far nothing had worked. Im downloading a 4.1.2 image from the thread on factory images. That's all that i can think to do
  6. MrTolk3

Ok so i got it working. Its updating to 4.2 right now. Can i root 4.2 using wugs
  7. CYNICALifornia

Good to hear.

Yes, you can. Just select "Any build" since 4.2 isn't listed yet. I know it works because that's how I rooted.
  8. MrTolk3

I got it finally back to normal thanks for the help
    Rxpert83 likes this.
  9. MrTolk3

Does anybody else got no auto rotate on desktop with 4.2? Cuz I do, but only on my desktop.
  10. CYNICALifornia

Mine rotates fine. Double check in settings that it is enabled.
    Rxpert83 likes this.
  11. lucky013

lucky013 Well-Known Member

Mrtolk rotation is now in settings which is a hidden pull down menu on the right top. Notifications is on the top left.
  12. MrTolk3

Rotation was working on everything but my home screen on 4.2 I'm running eclipse 4.2.1 right now and its fixed everything for me except for stickmount, does anybody else have this problem? I can't mount my flash drive now
  13. Groid

Groid Well-Known Member

The latest Stickmount works with 4.2+, but you should open the app you want to use first, then mount your storage. You will find the flashdrive at /sdcard/usbstorage/sd?1 where ? is a letter a,b,c, etc.
  14. MrTolk3

I updated to the latest. I use dice player for videos and what not. Root explorer won't even recognize, i even reformatted my flash drive. Nothing is working for me. Which sucks cuz i have like 2 episodes of s-cry-ed to watch with my girl lol
  15. MrTolk3

I've lost auto rotate on home screen now on eclipse, it was working, now its not...