• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Depth Afield

Feb 2, 2011
Confirmed by my local Costco folks, is the Best Buy "exclusive" access to the TB.

I am the position to return the DX that I got from Costco on 1/30, but I need a verizon smartphone in order to keep my new data plan intact (at the time I signed for the data pack, they were able to waive the monthly 9.99 for secondary line.). Problem is, while I still have my old phone, it is a EnV2 which does not work (or is elligible) as a smartphone. I need a verizon smartphone to put on my line, so I can return the DX to them.

Anyone plan to unload their old VZW smartphone next week when they pick up their TB? This is driving me crazy, as I will only need the old smartphone for the period of Costco swapping the plan from the DX to it till I can drive over to Best Buy or Verizon store to grab a TB next week.

Head wants to asplode.

EDIT; Can a bricked phone be used as a suregate phone?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones