• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Scroll to top of page (like iOS)

xenonsupra

Sep 16, 2013
I have a note 3 on preorder and am curious if there is an easy way to scroll to the top of the page/app like there is on my iPhone. Pretty much any stock or 3rd party app lets you just tap the top of the screen (near the clock) and it scrolls all the way to the top. Is there any gesture or app that will allow me to do this on my note 3? Not looking for one specific browser that does this but more a universal system control. Thanks!

Reactions: HanSolo
The HTC ONE has a similar feature in BLINKFEED.

Not in the individual articles,but,in the list/tiles of articles.Tap & the top of the screen & it returns to the top of the page:

Any way to go to top of Blink Feed from the bottom, Long scroll back. - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

If there is no such app available in the GOOGLE PLAY STORE,a nice opportunity exists for a developer.

EDIT:

If this doesn't do it for you,perhaps the developer woulde open to suggestions:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.easyandroid.free.touch&hl=en

Reactions: xenonsupra
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones