Scrolling on its own....

Last Updated:

1. t3monkey boy

t3monkey boy Member This Topic's Starter

Hi
    I have rooted my hero and it has been great since loading the Madaco Rom, but i have just noticed the phone has started scrolling right on its own. i noticed this before loading the rom, but thought it had stopped since, anyone have the same problems and is there anything that i can do? would loading the new official rom make it any better then the madaco rom? Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Merago

Merago Well-Known Member

I've never heard of that happening. When you say scrolling, is it moving between home-screens or is it scrolling up and down inside of webpages for example? If it did it before and after updating the ROM, then I'd say it's not a software thing.

3. t3monkey boy

t3monkey boy Member This Topic's Starter

Hi

For example, if i leave it on my desk on the centre home screen it will scroll to the right to the last home screen, or i also noticed when in people on the bar at the bottom it scrolls right from all contacts to call history. Ive only noticed it today but since ive written the post it hasnt happened, ive definately read a post somewhere regarding this issue but cant rembember or find where i read it. Could have been on here or theulockr.com or various other sites i frequent...????

4. Sof

Sof New Member

Hello, I have the same problem,

Hopefully it is not often and it stops by itself when I press the home button usually.

But it can scroll on the home screens to the righgt as you describe or on websites from top to down and again.

For the moment, as I said it didnt last long so I didn't try fo find solutions about it.

5. robbiec

robbiec Member

Yes I get this aswell.. it's annoying.

I mentioned it to HTC support and got the stock answer, "this should be addressed with the new ROM" but I've had it since upgrading...

6. Headsh0x

Headsh0x New Member

I'm having the same issue with the scrolling.

HTC's support answer, "this should be addressed with the new ROM" does this mean the recent update or are they planning another one?