Scrolling..General

Last Updated:

1. D1RTY R1CE

D1RTY R1CE Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone else have problems with the screen scrolling without being touched? My eris will scroll all the way to the left and will stay there for a few seconds. The most annoying thing is when Im texting it will scroll to the beginning of the message and then freeze and will continue to force close until I turn the phone off then back on then it does the same thing. This is the 2nd Eris I have had and if I cant upgrade soon then Im down-grading back to my LG.

Advertisement
  2. fightthefiction

fightthefiction Member

Its a hardware issue, and you will have to go get your 3rd eris. Its how im on mine.

3. D1RTY R1CE

Thanks. I believe I will go back to my stone age phone lol.

4. ToastPwnz

ToastPwnz Well-Known Member

If you have a warranty, you can call up Verizon and tell them you have a faulty trackball and they'll send you a refurb. I had the same issue with mine, but I got a refurb from about ten minutes worth of talking (probably most of it was being on hold though), it was delivered in three or four days and it's been working perfectly ever since.

5. redplate

redplate Well-Known Member

I walked into a store and they sent me a refurb after i had that issue. I got my 2nd eris rooted it right away. After using it for 5 minutes i found out my refurb had trackball problems. Talk about shitty. Anyway I am going to be getting my third this week. They really need to just fix the issue or offer us replacment phones.

6. D1RTY R1CE

I have a friend that works at Verizon, I believe I will call her and see if I can get a new phone.