• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help scrren blanks out to quickly

driffty66

Apr 26, 2010
London
hi,when im making a phone call as soon as i hit call the screen goes blank and i have to shake the phone quicly to bring it back.
this is a as been a a problem a couple of times when i have either called the wrong person or decided not to call them right at that moment.
is there a way/setting to change the time the screen stays on when making a call ?

hi,when im making a phone call as soon as i hit call the screen goes blank and i have to shake the phone quicly to bring it back.
this is a as been a a problem a couple of times when i have either called the wrong person or decided not to call them right at that moment.
is there a way/setting to change the time the screen stays on when making a call ?

It almost sounds like something is covering your proximity sensor. This checks to see if you have the phone close to your face which then turns the screen off. Otherwise, it should time out according to your screen timeout setting.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones