• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SD card always dismounts

GrgeBR

Jan 30, 2010
Help! Whenever I mount my SD card to transfer music... I'll be in the middle of transfering a file and the connection gets disconnected. It's driving me crazy. I downloaded some drivers called LGUSBModemDriver_Eng_WHQL_Ver_4.9.4_All.exe
but it's not helping.

Any ideas?

I was wondering if I was the only one with this issue! Everytime I connect with the USB and go thru the steps (turning on Mass Media Storage, then pulling down the notification bar and clicking connect usb, then mounting) it immediately unmounts and wants me to pull down the notification bar and click connect USB again. This happens repeatedly, and if I am lucky enough to have it work once (after 100 tries), and my computer recognizes its mounted and allows me to transfer files, it usually unmounts during my transfer or as soon as it is finished.

MAJORLY FRUSTRATING since my computer can't find my phone when scanning for Bluetooth either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones