• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SD card blank or has unsupported filesystem

Freeenx

Lurker
Mar 24, 2011
Hi everyone!
I have a problem with my Htc Magic. He doesn't read anymore sd cards; every sd card I put in the phone it says the same message (but my pc reads them) "sd card blank or usupported filesystem". I tried to format the Sd both with pc and phone, with no results. I made the wipe and reset the phone to factory data, but nothing, the problem doesen't stop. What can I do? Thanks!

I have a problem with my Htc Magic. He doesn't read anymore sd cards; every sd card I put in the phone it says the same message (but my pc reads them) "sd card blank or usupported filesystem". I tried to format the Sd both with pc and phone, with no results. I made the wipe and reset the phone to factory data, but nothing, the problem doesen't stop. What can I do? Thanks!

Upvote 0
SD card blank or has unsupported filesystem

I have a problem with my Htc Magic. He doesn't read anymore sd cards; every sd card I put in the phone it says the same message (but my pc reads them) "sd card blank or usupported filesystem". I tried to format the Sd both with pc and phone, with no results. I made the wipe and reset the phone to factory data, but nothing, the problem doesen't stop. What can I do?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones