SD Card corrupt?Support

Last Updated:

1. Mike20878

Mike20878 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I turned on my phone this morning to find a message that my SD card was unreadable. I've so far had no luck recovering anything. I'm about to format it and see if a recovery program will have any luck then. Right now it doesn't even recognize the card. Has this happened to anyone else?

Advertisement
  2. Mike20878

The card won't even format.

3. Brian1

Brian1 Member

Have you stuck it in a reader plugged into the computer? If still no luck seeing or formatting then sounds like its done for. SD Cards can go bad just like that. Brian

4. weems

weems Active Member

Exact same thing happened to me. I am getting a new sd card in the mail sometime this week.

5. Mike20878

Yup, tried using a reader but it wasn't even recognized. I asked my IT guys at work to give it one last shot too but no go. I'm going to go by VZW and get a new one.

Does the bluetooth use the SD for memory or something? My bluetooth won't come on now.

6. sam007

sam007 Well-Known Member

Same exact problem faced today. My computer isn't able to format it "windows was unable to format the card"

Was verizon kind enough to send a replacement card quick? Also is their factory card any good?