SD Card ErrorSupport

1. polarboogie

polarboogie New Member

I have had constant SD card error problems with this phone. Initially, it required a card encryption password. I attributed this to the fact that I have my email set up with our work Exchange server even though I never had to encrypt the SD card on my Incredible2. After forgetting the password and reformatting/wiping the card a couple of times, I finally went to Verizon. I have received a new card, that didn't fix the issue. I have also received a new phone and a new card the second time, then yesterday the card error popped up again.

I have rebooted the phone, mounted and unmounted the card - neither has fixed this issue. I'm seeing references to this across various Android and HTC forums, wondering if anyone here has experience of any tips to resolve the issue. I do NOT want to reformat the card as I have a bunch of pics on it that I don't want to lose. I know I can move the pics to my PC with an adapter, but I shouldn't have to do that every few weeks. Over a year with my last phone and never had issues like this. Suggestions?

Advertisement
    :