• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SD card fault, laging phone major!!!

hey everyone, i have a htc hero on orange, and today i plugged it in to charge, swiched it on, to find i had a icon in the top left corner stating "preparing sd card" bu usually if ever i see this icon it disappears after a couple of seconds. but to make maters worse my phone now seems to be incredibly slow and i cant do anything about it (using task killer hasnt solved it) i have all my contacts on google so i considered resetting my phone.so i turned it off, held down menu, baack and he power button, the white screen pops up, with the option to reset phone if i press the menu button, so i ress menu button and it just tkes me to the 'hero' loading screen like normal, and the phone starts up. No RESET HAPPENED. after several attempts i still couldnt manage to do it.

can anyone help me please????????????
help would be much appreciated

thanks, chris

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones