Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support SD card mounted Read-Only post 2.2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jrmckins, Sep 6, 2010.

1. jrmckins

jrmckins Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    -

Advertisement
  2. airjordan223

airjordan223 Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2010
    My SD card was acting weird after 2.2 as well. They phone wouldn't read any of the files on it. Tried it on one computer, would read it. Tried it on another, and there everything was. I copied everything on that computer, put it back into the Dinc and reformatted it. Now it works fine.

3. rapidsandroid

rapidsandroid Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2010
    Seeking employment
    Grand Rapids, MI
    No issue with my SD card, but I did reformat it when I did the factory reset after receiving 2.2 just to be safe.

4. cooksalot

cooksalot Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2010
    Homeschool Mom!
    Idaho, USA
    I couldn't access my card with the usb cord attached to my phone. I even reformatted it once. I was about to take it back to Wally Mart when I decided to try my 2 gig that came with the phone. Well what do you know it was a bit slow showing up but there it was. So while still plugged in I unmounted the 2gig and mounted the 8 gig. Here's the weird part I could swear my phone made a click (not like the camera sound when you turn it on) and my 8 gig card popped up! Wonder what happened? I can see the card just fine now with the usb cord plugged into my computer. :thinking:

5. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor

Oct 4, 2009
    Male
    Database Programmer, Sprint Advocate
    Queens, NY
    Since the OP feels that by removing his comments from the first post is the best course of action, then this thread is no longer needed.

If anyone else has an issue with the SD card with 2.2 Froyo issue feel free to start another thread.

TS