• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SD card / music issue

I am having a few issues with music on my fone (htc sensation xe) running jellybean

I copy music via us to my sd card (8gb). It works for a while. But if I clear my temporary data the phone erases all my music. I have astro file manager and that us showing the music folder as empty too as I thought it may just be the standard music playing software.

Any idea why this is happening? Is the phone recognising mp3 as a temp file? ,a potential fix (without installing anything unnecessary)

Hope it can be sorted, I'm not due an upgrade for a long while.

I am having a few issues with music on my fone (htc sensation xe) running jellybean

I copy music via us to my sd card (8gb). It works for a while. But if I clear my temporary data the phone erases all my music. I have astro file manager and that us showing the music folder as empty too as I thought it may just be the standard music playing software.

Any idea why this is happening? Is the phone recognising mp3 as a temp file? ,a potential fix (without installing anything unnecessary)

Hope it can be sorted, I'm not due an upgrade for a long while.
welcome to the forums!!!!!!!!!!!

i moved you to the sensation xe forums. folks here more familiar with your phone might be able to help you better.

curious, does your phone have an internal sd card (its not really an actual sd card)?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones