• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help sd card not detected

bucolic2013

Lurker
Apr 27, 2013
I bought the coby kyros mid8048-4. I frequently encounter the process android.process media stopped notification which started all the problems I have with this unit. I was able to fix it by clearing the data in the media storage but after that I can no longer use the camera or download certain apps without sd card so I bought a transcend sd card class 4 32gb. It worked well for a week but I just noticed recently that the apps I transferred in the sd were all lost every time I reboot the device. My biggest problem now is that he tablet no longer detects the sd card. I can't use the cam and I cannot reinstall some of the apps. I tried using a new sd card since I suspected that something was wrong with the card I used but still the new card was not detected either.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones