1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

SD Card not supported. Frustrating!

1. knallmeannn

knallmeannn Active Member

I've had my phone for about 9 months now, I've done everything from rooting to flashing roms and back to SBF'ing. Following all rules that apply. As of last night, I accidently dropped my Droid (not the first time I've done this). Phone battery popped off.

After I put the battery back in and powered my device back up, my SD Card Notification came through and said that the SD Card was unsupported and needed to be reformatted. I then did a battery pull, took out the SD card, put it back in and rebooted. Same error. I've gone through every measure imaginable to try and get this thing working and I can't seem to get it. I've tried Wiping Cache, Factory Reset, Formatting via my DX and also my PC. The PC regonizes the SD Card as a disk drive, so it doesnt do a darn thing either.

My question is, does this mean that my SD Card is shot?! Am I in need of a new one? If anyone has any helpful tips that maybe they know of, that would be greatly appreciated. I just can't believe that all of a sudden, just like that, my SD would crap out. UGH! FML!!!!!! Wish I would've backed up my stuff :/

Advertisement