1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Sd card not workingSupport

1. vinni786

vinni786 New Member

Hey guys

My note 2 doesent seem to read sd cards anymore. Ive not put any data on an sd card ive just got. When I go on storage settings theres an option to mount sd card but it doesent do anything. Ive troed resetting the phone take out and put the sd card back in numerous times. Any help please?!?!

Advertisement
    :
  2. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Well-Known Member

Did you try seeing if your computer will recognize the card via card reader? That would be a good indication whether there's something wrong with the card or phone.
  3. rtflone

rtflone New Member

I have an HTC EVO 4G LTE with similar problems. Bought a new 32GB micro sdhc card and the phone will not recognize it. Called HTC to make sure the format was FAT32, and reformatted. All options to mount, etc. are greyed out. My laptop sees the card just fine! The phone recognized the 8gb card that came with, but now zippo. Any ideas people?
  4. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Well-Known Member

Is your card by any chance a Sandisk dual coloured one? Those are finicky at best.
  5. casarosa

casarosa Well-Known Member

Seems a lot of people are having problems with SD cards all I can say is that when I first purchased my note 2 last October I installed a Samsung 32gb card and have never had a problem even with software updates