SD Card ProblemsSupport

Last Updated:

1. jprow507

jprow507 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I received the free 2GB SD card from Verizon with the Incredible when it was launched. I have had numerous problems with the SD card since then and want to know if anyone else has experienced anything like this as I am trying to determine if the card has a problem or the phone has a problem ...

Once after hooking my phone up to my PC and mounting the drives, when the phone was disconnected I ended up losing a bunch of videos I had stored on the SD card. I checked in the lost DIR folder on the card and on the PC .... for some reason they were deleted and not of my own doing ....

A few times the phone has randomly rebooted itself and then not detected the SD card and I've had to either re-boot it or pull the SD card and put it back in...

The worst and most recent thing that has happened is as follows ... i was tethered to my PC using PDANet and for some reason the connection was terminated so I re-enabled it .... after this occurred ALL the data on my SD card was lost as if it has been reformatted ... so all my pics, videos, app data, etc. are now GONE. So whatever happened with the phone to cause it to lose the connection with the PC must have corrupted or erased all my data!!!!

I am going to try another SD card but I wondered if anyone else had these problems ???

Advertisement