• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SD card problems?

So you think it would be the SD card? It seems to be working right now it seems to be really intermittent

There has been a few people lately that are having problems with SanDisc, though mostly it has been with the 64GB card. I have the 32GB and no issues (knock on wood). I would take it back to Costco to return it for another one. I love there generally no hassle return policy for situations like this.

Reactions: atmasters
Upvote 0
So you think it would be the SD card? It seems to be working right now it seems to be really intermittent

My problems were intermittent, and varied. Some files would disappear, or never show up after being copied. The card would become unmounted. Formatting would complete with a size of 0GB. So far I've had no issues with the Samsung card.

Upvote 0
So my card works for a bit then does not work. I wonder if I got a bunk card ? Hope not since I do not live anywhere near a Costco :(

I like Costco, and even bought my S4 there, but I don't generally get electronics at Costco, even with their superior warranty. Their prices and selection are not typically that good, but also, it's hard to beat Amazon's return system. Just print a return label and go to your nearest UPS Store. Lately they haven't even been waiting for the product to be returned to credit my account.

Reactions: atmasters
Upvote 0
ya will give try this card in our camera and go for a samsung card I think. Costco is to far away for me to return it right now. Oh well cant win them all thanks for all the support

In any case it's probably a two step process, because getting a new card from Costco might result in the same issue. I barely would have enough patience to return one card to Costco. It I had to do it twice I'd probably end up eating the cost of the card.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones