SD card removed ProblemSupport

Last Updated: 2012-11-04 08:25:40
  1. ravindra85

ravindra85 New Member

My LG optimus p 500 shows sd card removed massage.
    Please let me know if anyone knows how to fix it.

Advertisement
  2. johncf

johncf Well-Known Member

put it back in,

my sensation come up with this now and again, i turn the phone off, take out sim completely, put it back in, turn the phone on.

go to the sd card settings and click mount sd card, then restart the phone
  3. Gremaldin

Gremaldin Well-Known Member

Is it the stock SD Card or did you buy a new SD card? Class 4 SD cards of 8GB and above are known to unmount periodically on the Optimus One.
  4. kevoz

kevoz New Member

I have same problem after new card ,any way of fixing it wont connect to usb either
    thanks
  5. hnishikawa

hnishikawa New Member

I had the same issue on my P500 Optimus One and I solved it with a small piece of paper.

I fold small piece of paper once and set it between SD card and the lid that covers it in order to make it press the SD card against the metal contacts and forced a bit to close the lid.

After that, my mobile recognize the SD card and had not rebooted or unmounted my SD card.

It seems to me to be a LG design issue when developing this lid and the way the SD card is inserted.
    tapr likes this.
  6. tapr

tapr New Member

A quick and effective solution, would appear to be a hardware/engineering with the phone. Thanks!

tapr

7. The CRT GT3

The CRT GT3 Active Member

No, it didnt worked as usual. I take out the SD card then I put it agn into the SD slot but it didnt work. It only work for 10% when I use this method. I think I will try ur methods. Hope my phone can works well agn.