Sd card saved photosSupport

Last Updated:

1. Englishguy26

Englishguy26 Member This Topic's Starter

Hi im using the xperia x10. I just got the new 2.1 update (which is amazing btw). I use the 'email' application to access my hotmail account. I went on there to save some pictures my friend has sent me, it says that it saves the attachment to the sd card, but is nowhere to be found on my phone atall. I never had trouble finding them before, so as you can probably tell, im quite confused. I don't always have internet to check them, and they are veryimportant to me, does anyone have any intake, or helpful advice to give? Plus I don't have a computer to use right now, just my wireless internet here on my phone. Thanks a lot guys, really appreciate the help :)

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

its usually in SD card/ Downloads. If not, use Astro and just search for jpg files.

3. Englishguy26

Astros an app?

4. gunny5821

gunny5821 Well-Known Member

YES, it is a Free App, and there are others out there as well. I use one called ES File Manager and one I used prior was called OI File Manager. Most are FREE, but some have a PRO version that eliminates the ad's and brings more power to it. Best to try them out and see which one works best for you..

5. Englishguy26

wow loving this astro program thanks man. completely just setup my playstation emulator through it :) ok so I found the files, but the file names are "null-1" "null-2" etc... and I can't save them to my albums or anything?

6. X10iUser

X10iUser Well-Known Member

Without multitouch it's pretty pointless running the emulators.

7. gunny5821

gunny5821 Well-Known Member

+1 DITTO :cool: